The temptation of owning an SUV by the automobile customers is increasing day by day in the Indian market. Many renowned automobile manufacturing companies have entered the competition in the segment of SUV due to increase in demand in the Indian automobile market. India’s leading automobile manufacturing company TATA Motors has planned to make this competition more interesting, by launching 5 best SUV on the Indian road in coming years, which will change the Scenario of SUV market in India. Let’s, bring the spotlight on the 5 upcoming SUV by TATA Motors to be launch in the Indian market, which are as the following:-
1) Tata H7X:- Recently, Tata Motors launched a teaser video of its upcoming car in the SUV segment in Geneva Motor Show. The company has not revealed the looks or any specification of the car in the teaser video. The design of the SUV will be based on the Harrier platform, in other words, Tata H7X will be the extended version of Tata Harrier. The size of the all-new Tata H7X will bigger than the Tata Harrier. It is also speculated that the Harrier’s engine will be used in the upcoming SUV Tata H7X.
2) Tata Hornbill: - Tata Hornbill is the next in line SUV to be launch very soon. The price of all-new Tata Hornbill is expected to be very reasonable and it may be similar to the price of Tata Nexon. The all-new Tata Hornbill will have the most updated state-of-the-art 2.0 Design Concept. The all-new Tata Hornbill will have a 1.2-litre petrol engine and 1.5-litre Diesel engine respectively.
3) Tata Blackbird: - Tata Blackbird is one of the most awaited SUV to be launch by Tata Motors. According to the sources, the all-new Tata Blackbird SUV is manufactured on the Companies Alpha platform. The all-new Tata Blackbird will be launch as a competitor to the Hyundai Creta. It is expected that the all-new Tata Blackbird will come with the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, and the Diesel Version will come with the 1.5-litre turbocharged engine.
4) Tata Nexon JTP:- Last year Tata Motors has launched the performance versions of the hatchback cars namely Tiago and Tigor, which was known as JTP. Tata Motors is planning to launch the JTP version of the Nexon. This will be the Nexon’s higher performance versions, which will be more powerful than the current version. The all-new Tata Nexon JTP will come with the 1.2-litre turbocharged engine. The launch of upcoming Tata Nexon JTP SUV is expected to be in the mid of this year.
5) Tata Harrier AT/Petrol: - Recently, Tata Motors had launched one of the best SUV under the flagship of Harrier. It has come with the 2.0-litre Diesel engine and manual transmission gearbox. The company is also planning to bring automatic transmission gearbox of the Harrier version.